Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Beast's Beauty

Here is my next fanart in my Disney Princess art series. It is Belle from "Beauty and the Beast". I like how it all turned out except for the bottom of the dress. It just looks too plain. When I tried to add a little to it, it just started to look like there was too much going on so I just left it as it was. Oh well, I think I am getting better. Next up will be Pocahontas. I'm wondering if I should move on from the Disney Princess series for a while and draw something different or just go ahead and finish on with the Disney Princesses. I'm not sure. I'll probably just finish these. I think I have 5 left. So, anyway....here is the picture. Hope you like it. To see it in progress, check out my YouTube video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_J2j2ajUjU

No comments:

Post a Comment