Sunday, February 20, 2011

Luna "Loony" Lovegood Fanart

Hello everyone! I'm back with a new drawing. This one is of Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter series. She's been a favorite character of mine and I thought it would be interesting to try drawing her. Also, I wanted to get another quick Harry Potter drawing in for certain reasons. I think I am going to do one more before I return to finish the Disney Princess series. To be honest, I wish I was finished with it already but that doesn't mean that when I return to it, I won't put 100% into each drawing. Believe me, I will! ;) So here is Miss Lovegood...hope you all enjoy! One more thing to note...I have a YouTube channel where you can watch this drawing and others that I have done in progress. Hope you all check it out: http://www.youtube.com/feefers1428

1 comment:

  1. Most awesome, most awesome. The tights and necklace are so ridiculously Luna that it's just perfect.

    ReplyDelete