Saturday, December 8, 2012

"Blood Promise" Cover!!!

The third book in Ashlynne Laynne's, "The Progeny Series" titled, "Blood Promise" is almost finished and I have here for you, the completed cover! I was lucky enough to beta read "Blood Promise" and was blown away!!! This series is coming along VERY nicely! Also, in this book, the author has created a character in my honor named "Felicity Chandler". She is really freakin' cool! How many people can say that have a character in a book!? Hope you enjoy!
 -Fefe




Also, enjoy the speedpainting!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! Just watched the Speedpaint with my hubby and it brought tears to my eyes. As a writer, there is always a chance that you write something that no one connects to. I consider myself blessed to have such a talented artist who understands and loves my characters as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that we were "introduced"! I mean, not only do I get to draw book covers but it's for a series that I actually love...not just like, LOVE!!! Not only that but you are an extremely amazing person! Thank you for giving me the chance to do what I love! :)

      Delete