Wednesday, March 20, 2013

JURASSIC PARK 4! Who I want to return!!!

So, recently it has been announced that there will be a new "Jurassic Park 4". I am kind of excited. I say "kind of" because I LOVE the first one but not so much for the third and fourth ones. I have seen the first one about a billion and ten times and I always wonder what it'd be like to have a new Jurassic Park movie featuring the 2 kids, Lex and Tim from the first film.

This is how the idea of this drawing came about. I wanted to make a sort of, movie cover of the two of them as grown adults. On a scale of 1-10...I'd rate this a 5. While the drawing, to me, looks good overall, there are a few things I just couldn't fix. One being the angle of "Lex's" head isn't turned correctly. It doesn't look proportioned right to her body. Another thing I don't like is, for the life of me, I COULD NOT get Ariana Richards' likeness in this drawing!!! I tried so hard to make them look just like the actors but I just couldn't get her to work, so I was finally done fiddling with it and decided to move on.

Other than that, I think it looks pretty cool. Not my best but hey, I am still learning! ;) Anyway...here is my finished drawing. I hope you enjoy!!! :)

-Fefe
Also, check out the speedpainting video!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment