Thursday, November 7, 2013

Mickie James Redraw! ;)

For a while now, I have been working on projects that are outside of my digital art. I have sorely missed being able to post my art here and had finished another digital art project for the amazing talented author of "The Progeny Series". I can't post the drawing yet but thankfully I was able to quickly whip up another one! There is a meme that had been going around DeviantArt called the "Draw This Again Meme" and I have been wanting to use it for a long time but never got a chance. I finally had some free time to redraw one of my all-time favorite wrestlers, Mickie James. She is the first women to have held the WWE Women's Title, WWE Diva's Title and the TNA Women's Title.
I thought it would be really fun to draw Mickie holding all three Championships but with a different outfit than the one I drew her in the first time. I mainly wanted to use the "Draw This Again" meme to see my improvements over the last couple of years and I am thrilled to say that there are some awesome improvements! Check it out for yourself! Don't forget to also check at the bottom of this post to see the progress video of the drawing! ;) Thanks for checking out my blog and I hope you'll subscribe to my feed to see when I post new art!

Love you all,
-Fefe


1 comment:

  1. REALLYYY AMAZING! MAKE ONE OF AJ PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete